It is as if we all carry in our makeup the effects of accidents that have...– V.S. Naipaul (via ruthlessgravity)
Losing family … obliges us to find our family. Not always the family that...
Dear Spain, tentative, obligatory congratulations to you. But you know what? I prefer the team scoring 4 goals at full time playing attacking fearless football than scoring a chance goal and winning 1-0 every time, after n excruciating tikitaka game.
Goldenboot for Paul
Paul the Octopus with 6 goals ( correct predictions) wins the FIFA GoldenBoot in Worldcup 2010.
Thomas Mueller for Young Player of the tournament and not Player of the Tournament? 5 Goals and 3 Goal passes ! Are you kidding me FIFA? Who do you think you are BP?
IF NEUER WAS THERE, THAT WOULDN'T OF HAPPENED!
(via thatcherfuckedthenation) YES YES YES YES.
if I had a million $$$
therealbohemian: I would buy this house. location: Kerala, India architects: Khosla Associates via contemporist*
All the Deutschland jerseys, both home and away are sold out here. Everywhere, like everyfuckingwhere in UK. But you can get a Spain jersey for half prize. Speaks for itself doesn’t it? My Tiki-Taka spanish team, you may have won but your game is painful, miserable, boring fuck. I see the replays of your last three games - all 1-0 utter shameless football clinging on to the ball like...
It’s alright, keep your silly Oranges. We have…. OKTOBERFEST !!
LOVE GOES TO BUILDING ON FIRE: GO GERMANY. →
INDULGE ME: BRAZIL won the World Cup in 1994; before that they had won in 1970. 1994 + 1970 = 3964 ARGENTINA won its last World Cup in 1986; before that they had won in 1978. 1986 + 1978 = 3964 GERMANY won its last World Cup in 1990; before that they had won in 1974. 1990 + 1974 = 3964 …
Paul the takoyaki.
adamderzauberer: Whoever says GERMANY will lose tonight looks like this to me.
GERMANY FOR PRESIDENT!
But where you are from feels sort of irrelevant these days, since everyone has...– ~ Generation X , Douglas Coupland
At this point I feel I would be remiss to not mention the prevalence of a...– Sloane Crosley, I Was Told There’d Be Cake (via distractionetc)
Listen all new German fans : The true German fan is one who can both...
Right NOW is a good time for Angela Merkel to offer to bail out Spanish Economy. THIS is a REAL one time offer only.
Dear Oranje, 3 is not 4 . Be afraid, Germans are coming.
oh my god, what if, tomorrow right, instead of playing against each other spain...– shebrokeyourthrone OTHERWISE KNOWN AS SOULMATE (via heyguise)
Night training in Durban
ilovegermany: We believe in you guys ! Just do your best and give it the best shot you can ! Go Germany !
sorry for the world cup spam.
ijusttrytogethigh: Gotta loooove it. I’m cheering for the Netherlands tonight as I wanna see Holland vs. Germany. There has been a rivalry between Germany and the Netherlands for as long as I can remember. So I guess the game on Sunday is gonna be sweet. and we played Netherlands in the final ‘74 too. And remember… we won ‘74. YAYAYA :) :)
pavelchekov: MONICA, HERE YOU GO. I DID NOT MAKE THESE GIFS. JOEL-LE DID. I JUST MADE THEM TUMBLR FRIENDLY.
This is Football
I’m watching Uruguay play Holland and I just want to say this. Dear Brazil, Argentina, England, France, Italy and Portugal. This is football. This is how it is played. Fast, furious, risky. Remember this - You can score on the fly, Set Pieces is History. Future belongs to mix and match game.
The Referee during the England/Germany game said...
justanotherprettylie: Uh, your job is to watch the ball. Stop making excuses for the fact that you made a mistake.
5 reasons why Germany should fear Spain
1. Poor German defence that has been surprisingly unexposed so far in the tournament. Spain have an in form attack high on confidence, esp Villa with all his goals. Matchstick Lahm and his boys at the back will struggle to outrun the giant Spaniards Torres or LLorente.
2. Tom Muller suspension would disturb the unique dynamic that existed between German midfield and forwards. Can’t be sure if Trochowski or Croos would share the same on-field connect that resulted in so many goals.
3. The Bookings - With nearly half the active playing eleven carrying yellow cards, it is bound to alter the German game plan in some way.
4. Fitness - Khedira looked somewhat suspect. Ozil didnt look himself against Argentina. Fitness is going to be tested against Spain who play faster and what K refers to as ‘Surround Football’ than any other team in the world.
5. But most important of all - Paul the Octopus favoured La Furia Roja picking them over Mannschaft. Though that’s no surprise with a name like Paul, somehow this whole Octopus business is a just a wee bit eerie.
I LOVE THIS GIF SO MUCH!
noraabs: This is why I love this team. Not only do they play BRILLIANTLY on the field, they have an amazing sense of humor. srsly just look at the gif. guhhhh.